Friday 23 September 2011

Bull beauty

After I grabbed a copy of the Santa Fe Reporter today, I immediately turned to Rob Brezsny's Free Will Astrology horoscopes (I have my priorities straight, really) and although I sometimes get disappointed by the fact that the Taurus 'scope is often smaller in content than the other ones, this time it didn't matter. The reason is simple, while Mr. Brezsny is usually spot on with his magical metaphorical messages (regardless of the size his predictions), this week it really hit the mark.

Taurus, Week of September 22:
A guy on Reddit.com posted a photo that made me think of you. He had been out walking in the wilds of Ontario, and found a single ripe peach growing on a scraggly, skinny tree in the middle of an abandoned quarry. There were no other peach trees in sight, let alone peaches. I suspect that when you find beauty and sustenance in the coming days, Taurus, they will be in similar situations: unexpected and unlikely. That doesn't mean they'll be any less sweet.

I clicked onto that little peach tree pic, and all I can say is this week is indeed a Neglected Beauty week, so go out and find some.

Oh, and I hope that guy didn't pick it. You hit the bulls eye again, Mr. Brezsny, well done.

No comments: